Joshua Ellis Competition
Love your Joshua Ellis scarf?
Do you want the chance to win a Joshua Ellis 250th Anniversary Limited Edition Cashmere Stole?
(as presented to HRH The Princess Royal earlier this year)
How to enter our competition
All you need to do is either email us a photo of yourself wearing your Joshua Ellis Scarf/Stole or use the #JoshuaEllis250thCompetition on your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook post. All photos of vintage or new Joshua Ellis scarves are welcome, it’s that simple. The lucky winner will receive a Joshua Ellis 250th Anniversary Limited Edition Cashmere Stole, 2nd & 3rd place entrants will receive a 250th Anniversary Mug.
The competition winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 19th December and announced through our social media pages; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and published in the news section on joshuaellis.com and joshuaellis.jp.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 17th December.
Please send all competition entry emails to email@example.com
(please include a telephone contact number)
We look forward to seeing your pictures, and good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- To enter a photo of yourself wearing your JE scarf to the JE250 competition please use one of the options below;
a) Upload a photo of yourself on either your personal Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account with the hash-tag #JoshuaEllis250thCompetition. Remember your profile must be set to public in order for us to view your photo.
b) Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your photo and add the email title ‘Joshua Ellis 250th Competition’.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter your photo. By entering your photo you confirm that you have this consent.
- If you upload/share/send us a photo, we may select it to be displayed on our website & social media, it may be seen worldwide and may be used as further described below.4. By uploading your photo you retain your rights in that photo. By submitting a photo you hereby grant to Joshua Ellis a perpetual irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sub-licence and to assign) to use, edit, alter, reproduce, translate, publish and/or distribute the photos and/or incorporate it in other works on the Joshua Ellis websites or in other products or services available through the websites (the websites and the products and services collectively referred to as the “Services”) using any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You understand that this licence means your photo may be made available by Joshua Ellis worldwide on the Services and that other users of the Services (individuals and companies) can also share and make your Photos available on social media platforms or other services. If you do not want to grant the permissions set out above then please do not submit or share your photos.
- By submitting your photos you warrant and represent that you have the right to grant the licence described above. In particular, you promise that you have obtained the permission of all the people featured in the photo (and, if they are under 18 their parents and guardians as well) to allow Joshua Ellis and other users of the Services to use the photos. To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your moral rights in relation to any photos submitted.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your photo does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that your photo entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
- It will be Joshua Ellis’s decision whether a photo is included in or removed from the Joshua Ellis Websites and Social Media Pages. Joshua Ellis’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting a photo you provide Joshua Ellis with the right to use your photo and your name on Joshua Ellis’s social media pages, web pages and communications. Joshua Ellis will also have the right to comment on the photo.
- You must not enter any offensive, indecent or otherwise inappropriate photos. Joshua Ellis may in its sole discretion contact Instagram, Twitter or Facebook to report and request for the removal of your photo if Joshua Ellis deems it to be inappropriate.
- If you have any concerns about photos used in connection with this competition or #JoshuaEllis250thCompetition please contact the following email address: email@example.com. Joshua Ellis will be able to remove photos from the Joshua Ellis websites – however we will be unable to remove photos shared or posted by third parties on third party sites which are outside Joshua Ellis’s control.
- ”Joshua Ellis” is Joshua Ellis & Co. Ltd, Grange Valley Road, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6GH, United Kingdom.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Depending on how you upload your photos to Social Media, it may provide you with the ability to interact with social media services. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media services, your profiles on those services or establish rules about how your personal information on those services will be used. You and the social media providers are in control of those issues, not Joshua Ellis. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable social media services to learn more about how they handle your information before using any such features. We are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media service provider or your use of features that come from their platform.
- You acknowledge and accept that Instagram, Twitter and Facebook:
a) Shall not be liable to you in any way for any matter in relation to #JoshuaEllis250thCompetition; and
b) In no way sponsor, endorse, administer, or are associated with #JoshuaEllis250thCompetition.
By uploading or sharing a photo using the #JoshuaEllis250thCompetition hash-tag or sending to us on email as described above, you consent to Joshua Ellis using that photo as described within and also confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.